– Sources: HubSpot and Neil Patel
The answer is, it depends. Variables that impact pricing; number of pages, custom design or choose one of our pre-made themes for customizations, add-on features like Google maps, online drip content, email integration, automation, videos, eCommerce, etc.
3-5 pages – Informational Only Websites
– Custom designs starts at $650.
– Theme customizations starts at $450.
10-20 pages – Informational Only Websites
– Custom designs starts at $850.
– Theme customizations starts at $650.
– We provide flat fee or retainer based options.
– Add-on (plugins) features are extra, starts at $50 for one-time. Or annual third-party licensing fees may apply.
– Debugging and fixing an existing WordPress website starts at $175. Timelines may vary depending on the complexity of the issues.
– We take ACH bank to bank transfers. We also take major credit cards such as Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
– PayPal is optional (please tell us in advance).
– We do not take personal checks.
Conveniently pay any invoice online with a click of a button.
Informational Content (no other functionality):
– 3-5 pages takes an average of 1-3 weeks (based on final design concept).
– 10-20 pages takes an average of 3-5 weeks (based on final design concept).
– Add-on features may impact timeline.
– Written content, photo editing, video or audio, or other content used may impact timeline.
– We offer 30 days free support for any bug fixes are needed or found after we launch your website (within the same scope).
Yes, typically we offer 50% down, 25% next deposit, then before we launch the final product, 25%.
We can also offer flexible deposits, payment schedules based on milestones, sprints/deliverables, depending on the complexity of a website if the total budget meets a minimum of $3500.