We Care About Great Service
Don’t get caught in the hourly payment trap. We offer flexible fixed budgets, so you know what you’re paying for and budget accordingly. Everything is based on fixed pricing, even if you change your mind later.
We offer 2 design layout options. We can create a custom design or choose customization from one of our flexible themes. We’ll give you a polished look that’s unique to your niche.
Add-on features? No problem. Looking for ecommerce, payment processing, Google maps, chat, online booking features or more? We’ve got that covered. We make custom integrations affordable!
We provide up to 1 hour Q&A to help familiarize yourself with your new website and learn to make small updates without being dependent on a web developer. Additional time is a small fee.
We understand the small stuff can get overwhelming at times. Our team is very personable, we offer non-technical speak so you actually understand what you’re getting. And we pick up the phone and respond to emails without making you wait days and days.
Each site comes with the free plugins that manages basic security and site backups. On-going maintenance plans are available to ensure your website is up to date with the latest browser and technology changes. We offer one flat fee, monthly fee or discount on quarterly plans.
Around 15,886,000 websites on the entire web use WordPress.
– Sources: HubSpot and Neil Patel
Frequently Asked Questions.
HOW MUCH DOES A WEBSITE COST?
The answer is, it depends. Variables that impact pricing; number of pages, custom design or choose one of our pre-made themes for customizations, add-on features like Google maps, online drip content, email integration, automation, videos, eCommerce, etc.
3-5 pages – Informational Only Websites
– Custom designs starts at $650.
– Theme customizations starts at $450.
10-20 pages – Informational Only Websites
– Custom designs starts at $850.
– Theme customizations starts at $650.
– We provide flat fee or retainer based options.
– Add-on (plugins) features are extra, starts at $50 for one-time. Or annual third-party licensing fees may apply.
– Debugging and fixing an existing WordPress website starts at $175. Timelines may vary depending on the complexity of the issues.
WHAT KIND OF PAYMENTS DO YOU TAKE?
– We take ACH bank to bank transfers. We also take major credit cards such as Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
– PayPal is optional (please tell us in advance).
– We do not take personal checks.
Conveniently pay any invoice online with a click of a button.
DO YOU OFFER CONSULTING SERVICES?
Yes, we do. Click here to learn more about our Digital Strategy Coaching and Technology Consulting services.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Informational Content (no other functionality):
– 3-5 pages takes an average of 1-3 weeks (based on final design concept).
– 10-20 pages takes an average of 3-5 weeks (based on final design concept).
– Add-on features may impact timeline.
– Written content, photo editing, video or audio, or other content used may impact timeline.
– We offer 30 days free support for any bug fixes are needed or found after we launch your website (within the same scope).
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?
Yes, typically we offer 50% down, 25% next deposit, then before we launch the final product, 25%.
We can also offer flexible deposits, payment schedules based on milestones, sprints/deliverables, depending on the complexity of a website if the total budget meets a minimum of $3500.
DO YOU DRAFT A STATEMENT OF WORK?
Yes, we draft a statement of work (SOW) outlining what we will deliver. We email a copy to our clients to review then eSign. Everyone gets a signed eCopy. The initial deposit is then due once the SOW is signed.
Custom Designed For Your Niche
Content and design are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Yume Consults is a collective of UX designers, developers and product managers. We’re passionate about partnering with small businesses, startups and nonprofits to increase their revenue streams. We develop digital strategies, web and mobile app products that creates enriching user experiences and ethical profits.
Recognized as one of LinkedIn’s ‘Best of 2016’ service provider’s of the year.
Made with love in Los Angeles, CA | Yume Consults LLC | All Rights Reserved, our content is protected by U.S. Copyright Laws